Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I love serviced apartment

I stayed at hotel or serviced apartment when I was on business trips. Personally, I prefer serviced apartment than any hotel, especially the Marlin Serviced Apartment London. Marlin Serviced Apartment London owns over 570 luxury serviced apartments and I was staying in Marlin Empire Square and Marlin Queen Street which were both top quality accommodation, ideal for business and family.

Marlin Empire Square


What I love Marlin Serviced Apartment the most is the best use of space. The living room is perfectly sized with most up-to-date technology including broadband, wide screen television and the fully equipped kitchen comes with microwave, oven, fridge, dishwasher and complete cooking facilities.
Comfortable bedroom




Modern, stylish and secure, it’s absolutely perfect in every possible way.

Let me refresh my daily route to the office. From Marlin Empire Square (34 Long Lane), few minutes walk to Borough Station, which service Northern Line. Change to Circle Line or District Line at Monument Station and get down four stations later at Temple Station.

When I was staying at Marlin Queen Street, Big Dar visited me. Marlin Queen Street is ideally located next to Mansion House Station and within a 5 minuted walk of Central London’s most famous attraction such as St.Paul’s Cathedral, Tate Modern, fine restaurants and supermarket. Although that was Big Dar first time in London, where we stayed has easy access to everywhere in London and he enjoyed his sight seeing holiday while I went to work.


If you are going to London, live in Marlin.

Another wonderful serviced apartment that I highly recommended is the New Amsterdam Serviced Apartment in The Netherlands.






No comments:

Post a Comment